Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions between Iqra Books Nigeria Limited and user of the Iqra Books Site (hereinafter called "you" or "User") for the usage of Iqra Books site facilities.
By carrying on any activity on the Iqra Books site, a User is deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
Such User is also deemed to have agreed to be bound by Nigerian Laws relating to the activities done on Iqra Books site (e.g. visiting any area on the Iqra Books Site, creating an account, making a purchase via the Iqra Books Site, or posting a review or creating a profile, - all of which may be referred to in this document as the "Iqra Books Services")
A. LIABILITY FOR CONTENTS
- Iqra Books is a distributor and not a publisher of Content supplied by third parties and Users. Iqra Books has no editorial control over such Content. Iqra Books shall not be liable for any liability that may arise from the supply of any product on Iqra Books site.
- Iqra Books is not obligated to review Content, including User Created Content on the Iqra Books website.
- Under no circumstance shall either Iqra Books or any Iqra Books Provider be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a User's reliance on information obtained through the Iqra Books Site. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information, opinion, advice, or Content available through the Iqra Books Site.
B. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- The products offered or displayed for sale on the Iqra Books Site contain descriptions that are provided directly by the publisher, manufacturer or distributor of such item. Iqra Books does not represent or warrant that the descriptions of such products are accurate or complete.
- In the event that a user purchases an item from Iqra Books that is not as described on the Iqra Books site, the user's sole and exclusive remedy is to return such item in an unused condition for a refund of the purchase price.
- The price for an item on the Iqra Books Site may differ from the price shown in a User's shopping cart — it is possible that such price may increase or decrease between the time the item is placed in a shopping cart and the time that the purchase is actually made. On rare occasions, an item may be priced incorrectly on the Iqra Books Site. If the price for the item on the Iqra Books Site is incorrect and is actually higher than the price provided at the time of purchase, then, at the sole discretion of Iqra Books, Iqra Books may either:
- Contact the User for instructions before shipping the item or charging the User for such item;
- Cancel the order for such item and notify the User of such cancellation; or
- Ship the item at the incorrect price to the benefit of the User.
- Note that the foregoing is absolutely within the sole discretion of Iqra Books to decide.
D. LICENSES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Iqra Books grants the User a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use (unless User has a business relationship with Iqra Books) of the contents of the Iqra Books Site ("Content").
- Iqra Books further grants the User a limited, nonexclusive and revocable right to create a hyperlink to the Iqra Books Site so long as the link does not portray Iqra Books, its affiliates, or their respective products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
- Notwithstanding any other thing stated in this Terms and Conditions, the foregoing licenses do not include any rights to:
- modify, download (other than page caching), reproduce, copy, or resell the Iqra Books Site, the Content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- commercially use the Iqra Books Site, the Content or any portion derivative thereof (unless User has a business relationship with Iqra Books); copy or download any User's account or profile information for the benefit of any third party; enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to the Iqra Books Site or its systems;
- use any robot, spider, data miner, scraper or other automated means to access the Iqra Books Site or its systems for any purpose; interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Iqra Books Site; bypass any Iqra Books measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the Iqra Books Site;
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Iqra Books;
- use Iqra Books name, trademarks, services marks or logos in any meta tags or any other "hidden text" or compile, repackage, disseminate or otherwise use data extracted from the Iqra Books Site.
- The foregoing are expressly prohibited; the right to do any of the foregoing shall require Iqra Books' express written consent (which may include a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Iqra Books). Any unauthorized use of the Iqra Books Site, the Content or any portion or derivative thereof shall terminate any license or permission granted by Iqra Books.
E. RISK OF LOSS
- The risk of loss and title for all products purchased via the Iqra Books Site pass to the User upon delivery of the item to the courier.
User agrees to indemnify and hold Iqra Books and each Iqra Books Provider harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of such User's use of the Iqra Books Site, the Iqra Books Services, breach of the Terms and Conditions or User's violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
G. PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- Every User that has an account on the Iqra Books Site hereby undertakes to
- keep his or her account password confidential and secured from unauthorized persons
- keep the e-mail address associated with that account current; and
- keep Iqra Books informed of any change in the e-mail address (User may be able to log into his or her Iqra Books account using an old e-mail address, but such User will not receive messages from Iqra Books about his or her orders and inquiries or other matters).
- User accepts full responsibility for all activities that occur within such User's Iqra Books account.
- User consents to receive electronic communications from Iqra Books, whether addressed to the e-mail address associated with such User's Iqra Books account or posted on the Iqra Books Site. User agrees that any communication through e-mail or by postings on this Iqra Books Site satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be made in writing.
- The Terms and Conditions, including all documents referenced herein represents the entire understanding between User and Iqra Books regarding User's relationship with Iqra Books and supersedes any prior statements or representations. Headings used in the Terms and Conditions are for reference only and shall not affect the meaning of any terms.
- Iqra Books reserves the right to make changes to the Iqra Books Site, posted policies and Terms and Conditions at any time without notice or liability.